Thursday, July 29
Wednesday, July 28
Tuesday, July 27
Sunday, July 25
Friday, July 23
46315447@N00.jpg" alt="A View From An Afternoon - View this group's most interesting photos on Flickriver" />
A place to share your photo's of those wonderful views taken on magical afternoons.
Don't be shy. Whatever you think is beatiful, please share it here.
These are photo's taken between 11:30am and 5:30pm, or however you define the part between morning and evening.
Note: Yes the title is from an Arctic Monkey track.
Wednesday, July 21
Tfl and Barclay's has this new rent a bike service. No bikes yet but the electronic locks are in place. If I was able to hand in my WDPS homework now then this is what I would what I would send in and I would call it No Bikes.Sent from my iPhone
Monday, July 19
Sunday, July 18
Friday, July 16
feeling that I must shoot something and an iPhone. Fortunately I was also in central London, a place full of such visual
majesty that it's difficult to not get a decent photo... difficult but
evidently, not impossible.
Tuesday, July 13
Monday, July 12
- ► 2011 (122)
- Not My Photography Homework: People
- & DANCING IN THE RAIN
- Kentish Town and Camden: Colours and Textures
- People Photography: Inspiration
- Photography Class Homework Feedback: Week Two - Wa...
- Primrose Hill: Landscape - iPhone
- Matcha in Camden
- この部分には午後に撮った美しい写真をあつめていいます。A View From An Afternoo...
- Transport Homework: Redux - No Bikes
- IMAX iPhone
- Photography Class Homework: Transport
- Greenwich Market - A Couple of Photos
- Drunk iPhone Photography
- Photography Class Homework Feedback: Week One - Na...
- Photography Class Homework: Walthamstow
- Photography Class Outing: Lloyd Park, Walthamstow
- A Rainbow in my Room
- Photography Class Homework: Week One - Nature
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2009 (26)
- ► 2008 (55)
- ► 2007 (56)