From now on I think that I will mainly be doing stuff that you think is uncool. You're so judgmental and opinionated that it borders upon fascism, and I have no qualms with going out of my way to look absurd in your eyes.
Why? Because your opinion, far from meaning nothing to me, is actually held in quite high regard as a windsock that indicates the direction I shouldn't be going in.
- You think reading comics is uncool... I'll be subscribing to everything from Archie to Superman.
- You think that computer games are uncool... I'll be bidding on a Game&Watch in my living with the internet channel on my Wii.
- You think that poetry is uncool... I'll be on the spoken word stage placing awkward pauses in my staccato style speech and wearing a beret .
- You think that films without big explosions, special effects and a script lifted from a comic aren't cool... I'll be sat in front of There Will Be Blood followed with a healthy dose of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to follow.
- You think that blogging is uncool... need I say more.
And who is the titular YOU? It's you, honestly, it's you... OK, just kidding it's not YOU... but yeah, it is you.
Peace... I'm off to write some fan fiction for Harry Potter.